Friday 22 April 2011

A little on format.

So, here's a blog. I felt like using this medium as it's the most prevalent of this day and age. That said, this is how things will hopefully work:
Every Monday there will be a new chapter of each serial. Wait, each serial you say? Well, there will be two. One will be in German, the other in English. When they end, they end. I have no idea how long they will go. For that matter, they may not always be updated on Mondays. There might be more than one update a week, there might be none. Why German and English? Because I need to practice my German more. This *might* lead to a number of weird word choices, as I am not a fluent or native German speaker. I am seeking help with editing from a number of sources, so with luck, this will turn out well. These stories will not be too long. I like keeping things short. Helps keep me interested. At most, expect about Three or so pages per chapter, German ones may be slightly longer owing to the nature of that language.
First chapters of each story will be up on Monday, April 22. Check back then!

No comments:

Post a Comment